As the Founder and CEO of Intelligent Ethics, my purpose is to help business leaders define and embrace what ‘doing the right thing’ means for them using valued behaviours, culture and building trust as critical levers for change.
Through my work I work with leaders of organisations to unlock high performance and business integrity by designing and developing enhanced values-based leadership programmes and integrity frameworks with ethics at their heart.
My focus is to help executive and management teams think differently about ethical behaviours as a business differentiator; to develop agile leaders and design an optimal culture that will deliver exceptional business performance in today’s uncertain world.
- – Partner, PwC UK, 2011 – 2017
- – Non-Executive Director, Middlesex County Cricket Club (MCCC) – 2018/2019
- – Visiting Fellow, University of Leeds, Inter-disciplinary Ethics Applied Centre – 2017 to present
- – Expert Adviser, City of London Corporation – 2017 to present
- – Executive Educator, Senior Faculty Member, Duke Corporate Education (CE) – 2018 to present
- – Board Member, City Women Network – 2018 to present
Experience and expertise
My wide experience across many industries includes integrity risk assessments, design of ethical decision-making frameworks, expert design of executive education and facilitation, forensic gap analysis of culture and conduct against good practice, and regulatory compliance remediation of financial crime risks.
I am a key note speaker, programme designer and expert facilitator at global and national conferences, leadership events, board level development events, executive education programmes and senior management briefings on a wide range of topics ranging from The Future of Work to Inclusive Leadership, Bullying and Harassment in the Workplace and The Ethics of AI.
I have over 28 years’ advisory expertise and business transformation experience as a management consultant. Working at PwC for over 25 years, and a Partner for over 6 years, my leadership roles included Governance, Risk and Compliance Client Leader for PwC UK and founder of the award-winning Gender Balance Diversity Network.
As a leading voice in the analysis of the impact of Artificial Intelligence (AI) on ethics, I work with organisations to help them better understand and prepare for the ethical risks of AI to enable a positive societal impact.
A chartered accountant and certified organisation development consultant, I bring a unique blend of process, forensic and behavioural change expertise to help solve my clients’ problems. I am a highly effective networker and build multi-dimensional working relationships at senior levels. I have access to a wide pool of associate consultants and experts who will join me to deliver scale.
You can read, watch and hear me in action using any of the links on this page to bring all of my work to life.
You can also contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org with any enquiries.
Governance, Ethics & Regulatory Compliance
- Tone from the Top – Transforming words into action: PwC
- Ethical business conduct – The holy grail?: PwC
- Corporate Governance in the Boardroom: PwC
- Integrity, business ethics and the resilient organisation: PwC
- Why you can’t scare bankers into doing the right thing: PwC
- To be good or not be good: what is good compliance?: Intelligent Ethics
- Diversity in AI and Bias: Podcast
- The impact of AI on Ethics: MCA
- The Human and The Machine: Podcast
- AI Ethics and Trust - Leadership: City of London Corporation
- AI Ethics and Trust - Impact on the Workforce: City of London Corporation
- Ethical consequences of AI: Condecco Software
- AI Ethics and Trust - How can we trust AI?: City of London Corporation
- Transforming Insurance: CMS & Intelligent Ethics
- What does it take to be a leader in today's world?: Podcast
- Great Leaders: Born or Made?: Battle of Ideas
- TEDx WhitehallWomen: Trust your Gut: YouTube
- Inspirational Woman: We Are The City
- Most Powerful Women in the City: Consultancy UK
- Banking Conduct and Culture: YouTube
Diversity and Inclusion
- Yahoo Finance/HERoes Women in Business Role Model: Outstanding 100 Female Executives 2019
- Women in Business Champion: Grant Thornton International 2019
- Diversity Breeds Success: Economia
- Does Unconscious Bias Training work?: Changeboard Future Talent Leaders
- Real Models Defining the Workplace: Green Park
- Gender Pay Gap: Evening Standard