As the Founder and CEO of Intelligent Ethics, my purpose is to help business leaders define and embrace what ‘doing the right thing’ means for them using behaviours, culture and building trust as critical levers for change.
Through my work I support leaders of organisations to unlock high performance and business integrity by designing and developing enhanced risk-based corporate governance and integrity frameworks with ethics at the heart.
My focus is to help executive and management teams think differently about ethics as a business differentiator; to help to develop adaptive leaders and design an optimal culture that will re-build internal and external trust.
- – Non-Executive Director, Middlesex County Cricket Club (MCCC)
- – Visiting Fellow, University of Leeds, Inter-disciplinary Ethics Applied Centre
- – Expert Adviser, City of London Corporation
- – Board Member, City Women Network
Experience and expertise
My wide experience across many industries includes integrity risk assessments, design of ethical decision-making frameworks, expert training and facilitation, forensic gap analysis of culture and conduct against good practice, and regulatory compliance remediation of financial crime risks.
I have over 25 years’ advisory expertise and business transformation experience, developed as a management consultant. Working at PwC UK for over 25 years, and a Partner for over 6 years, my leadership roles included Governance, Risk and Compliance Client Leader for PwC UK and founder of the award-winning Gender Balance Diversity Network.
As a leading voice in the analysis of the impact of Artificial Intelligence (AI) on ethics, I work with organisations to help them better understand and prepare for the ethical risks of AI to enable a positive societal impact.
A chartered accountant and certified change management consultant, I bring a unique blend of process, forensic and behavioural change expertise to help solve my clients’ problems. I am a highly effective networker and build multi-dimensional working relationships at senior levels. I have access to a wide pool of associate consultants and experts who will join me to deliver scale.
You can read, watch and hear me in action using any of the links on this page to bring all of my work to life.
You can also contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org with any enquiries.
Corporate Governance, Ethics & Regulatory Compliance
- The Role of General Counsel: PwC
- Global Economic Crime: City AM
- Tone from the Top – Transforming words into action: PwC
- Ethical business conduct – The holy grail?: PwC
- Corporate Governance in the Boardroom: PwC
- Striking a balance – Whistleblowing arrangements as part of a speak up strategy: PwC
- Integrity, business ethics and the resilient organisation: PwC
- Why you can’t scare bankers into doing the right thing: PwC
- To be good or not be good: what is good compliance?: Intelligent Ethics
- The impact of AI on Ethics: MCA
- Women in AI: CognitionX
- The Human and The Machine: Podcast
- AI Ethics and Trust - Leadership: City of London Corporation
- AI Ethics and Trust - Impact on the Workforce: City of London Corporation
- Ethical consequences of AI: Condecco Software
- AI Ethics and Trust - How can we trust AI?: City of London Corporation
- Transforming Insurance: CMS & Intelligent Ethics
- Great Leaders: Born or Made?: Battle of Ideas
- TEDx WhitehallWomen: Trust your Gut: YouTube
- Inspirational Woman: We Are The City
- Most Powerful Women in the City: Consultancy UK
- Banking Conduct and Culture: YouTube